Current Behavior For USD/CAD 👇
1.Initial Impulse made by the buyers (June, 2011).
2. Structure began a state of liquidation (2016).
3. First short term impulse made by the sellers (2,192 pips).
4. First short term liquidation (1,332 pips).
5. Structural retest occurs from where the initial impulse from the sellers occurred.
6. Second short term impulse made by the sellers (1,731 pips).
7. A cyclical behavior has now formed allowing us to gauge the buyers and sellers.
8. Second short term liquidation 1,324 pips).
9. Structural retest occurs from where the initial impulse from the sellers occurs.
10. If structure breaks out and creates short term lower lows followed by bearish confirmations being received, we can expect price to push down to the lows of the previous bearish impulse. The total amount of pips from the high of the third bearish impulse to the low of the second bearish would be 1,270 pips. The fascinating thing is it can be calculated! The reasons for that can be found to right 👇
Calculation of Expected Target👇
1.If we create short term lower lows, followed by bearish confirmations, we can expect price to push to the lows of the previous short term impulse (Second Short Term Impulse). The total number of pips from the high of the third impulse to the lows of the second impulse would be 1,270 pips. That number can also be calculated by simply measuring the previous impulses and liquidation’s by seeing the increases or decreases within pressure👇
2.First Short Term Impulse (2,192 pips) - Second Short Term Impulse (1,731 pips) = 461 pips (Decreased by the sellers)
3.Liquidation No.1 (1,332 pips) & Liquidation No.2 (1,324 pips) have no real significant change (Buyers strength stays consistent)
4.The expected total of pips would be 1,270 from the high of the third impulse to the lows of the second impulse 5.The 1,270 pips can also be seen by taking the second impulse (Which is our current momentum driver) and subtracting 461 pips that decreased from the first and second bearish impulse.
6.Second Short Term Impulse (1,731)- Decrease between bearish Short Term Impulse No.1- Bearish Short Term Impulse No.2 (461)=1,270 total pips for expected Short Term Impulse No.3)
What do you Legends think? Comment down below! 🚀 . If you need anything legends, don't hesitate to send me a message on my website or send me message on one of these platforms down 👇 Instagram: @thatfxtrader Facebook: @thatfxtrader Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join The Worlds Greatest Trading Team👇 https://www.thatfxtrader.com/shop